March Madness

This is my first year with March madness even though I have lived in the States for quite some time now.



The Air Force/Carolina game last night was great. A push and pull.



Play my kind of game no play mine. Slow fast slow fast. Eventually fast one (thank god).



I'm currently 12th in the pool (out of 20).



Stanford better win the whole thing and Wake better lose the next round.



Arizona disappointed me (it was expected I suppose).



Carolina is dangerous. So is Duke. So is Georgia Tech.



I kinda like Stockton from my days living in Utah so I suppose I kinda like Gonzaga. But they haven't really been tested.



Close games: Maryland barely. Ditto Wake.



Now I see the madness. I better shower and start watching. Big money at stake. I lived in Las Vegas for seven years and this is my first time betting. (parents became Mormon after arriving from Ireland.)



Betting is good. Betting is fun. But I don't want to lose.



I wouldn't mind winning the $100 and spending it all on small press chapbooks. Last year the winner spent the winnings on everyone at the bar (beers and snacks).



Nice chap.