Sleeping with the Dictionary

Rainy and sticky with lots of birds right now.



I slept well. Watched American Splendor. I need to find some underground comics. I haven't read comics since I was a little in Ireland. Loved Ajax.



Traded Bob Hicok for the revised and enlarged selected Robert Duncan edited by robert j. bertholf.



Play at hand:



1) Sleeping with the dictionary by Harryette Mullen

2) Steal Way By C.D. Wright

3) revised and enlarged by Robert Duncan





sleep with the dictionary, steal away, revise and enlarge.



Ted Leo is coming next sunday at cat's cradle in Chapel Hill.



I am going to see tv on the radio on thursday in Greensboro.



Music week ahead.



The trivial can be more than trivial. high/low. basketball, fixin, elbow grease, washing, drying, suds and dusting.



FRAGMENTS WAITING FOR REARRANGEMENT:



poetry= low p in high fi





free play without sponge

then with sponge.



hoke, poke,

turn around.



Serious thick bricks and lamb chops.



I pay my debts to the gents of delayed hunger.

I was born on the founding of the LDS/Mormon church.

I was supposed to be a Mormon prophet (so said the Patriarch).

My life is not a swan song.



in the world and

of the world.



Sum

merge

sub

mit

sub

vert

sum

mary.