wanna shake it up next fall

Just ordered the books I am gonna use for my classes in the fall.



For my two sections of English 101:



1) Confronting Capitalism edited by Eddie Yuen, George Katsiaficas, Daniel Burton-Rose (Soft Skull Press)

2) Snark, Inc,: A Corporate Fable by Brian Cage (Soft Skull Press)



Think we'll also watch Fight Club, American Beauty, and Being John Malkovich



For my two sections of introduction to Lit:



1) Cool for You by Eileen Myles (Soft Skull Press)

2) The Postmoderns: The New American Poetry edited by Donald Allen (Grove Press)

3) Jesus' Son by Denis Johnson (Harper)

4) The Breaking Manager by Sander Hicks (Soft Skull Press)

5) Final Girl by Daphne Gottlieb (Soft Skull Press)



I want to shake things up in the fall. Tired of teaching stale anthologies.