when to call it good

darn what is going on. Camino will not allow me to type text in blogger and Mozilla is underlining my text. I hate IE so I hope this doesn't mean I have to dowload and use IE for blogging.



On another note:



I can't stop revising my first book manuscript. I keep taking out old poems and putting in new ones. My folder named second book keeps getting transferred into the first book folder and the old manuscript is redone (sometimes in a different font). I know the new poems are "better" than the old poems but when will I know a first book manuscript is ready? I suppose three years of revising and changing a first manuscript is not out of the ordinary, but I am afraid (given my impulsive/obsessive nature) I will never leave my first book manuscript alone. A lifelong project of one 68 page manuscript.



Ah well. I am enjoying revising. adding new poems etc. So maybe (I hope) something will tell me: o.k. good enough for a first book.



Well, let's see if blogger allows me to publish this post in Mozilla.