1) David Bromige _Birds of the West_
2) Peter Gizzi _Some Values of Landscape and Weather_
3) Lewis Warsh -Methods of Birth Control_
4) Lewis Warsh _Dreaming As One_
5) Joel Oppenheimer _The Love Bit_
6) Robert Creeley _Pieces_
7) John Taggart _When the Saints_
I would much rather sit down to a cup of a coffee and one of these books then my English 101 text (Literature for Composition).
Ordered a really cheap basic pda yesterday (2mb Palm Zire). Hope it works well enough to take roll, record grades, and keep track of my schedule. I don't need anything more than that so I didn't want to pay over $40.
When I look into purchasing some technology gadget it takes days because there are so many reviews and ebay, well, I feel like I have to track the average price for a day or two before beginning the hunt.
I a m excited about teaching intro to lit. Going to start the semester with Jesus' Son and then move into Allen's New American poetry anthology then Lisa Jarnot's Ring of Fire, then Paddy Clarke HA HA HA, then some plays by Sander Hicks (The Breaking Manager).