Maurice Scully and Liverpool FC

Just ordered maurice Scully's Livelihood from Wild Honey and Rosmarie Waldrop's Blindsight from New Directions.



I am really excited to read some more Maurice Scully.



check out some of his poems:



here



and



here



I am excited to be in Ireland in a few weeks. Also going to England for a few days. Hope to catch the Liverpool vs. West Brom game on Boxing Day.



Liverpool, o how I've missed 'em. My hero growing up was Ian Rush.



Today they play Arsenal. It's going to be a tough game. Liverpool has lost their best strikers due to injuries. They lost to Monaco earlier in the week (with a controversial handball in the penalty box).



They really need to win today's game.



I just hope I can pick up the broadcast on the internet.



Come on REDS!