1) paradise and method by Bruce Andrews
2) Aerial 9 (Bruce Andrews)
3) Rondeaux by Laura Moriarty
4) Potential Random by Keith Waldrop
5) Silence and License by William L. Fox
6) Nemesis by Lew Daly
7) Revenants by Mark Nowak
8) Giving Up The Ghost by Aaron Shurin
9) From The Other Side of the Century (edited by Douglas Messerli) The selections and format looked more interesting than the Norton anthology of Postmodern American Poetry I turned in
I was very tempted to pick up Zukofsky's "A" for $15, but I still haven't made my way through Maximus and it looked a bit overwhelming.
Still reading and enjoying Livelihood by Maurice Scully.
Now I have to deal with my neck after looking at every single book of poetry one by one at The Bookshop.