1) Ken Rumble dropped Tessa Joseph on her head three times. However, he is one hell of a swing dancer. Tessa didn't mind. It was part of the dance.
2) Ken Rumble took us well into the night sampling Philly Cheesesteaks. As a result, I had a bit of meat gas (and meat sweat). Those Philly Cheesesteaks are serious.
3) We visited the big jar
4) A few experienced colon issues
5) DC at the Flea was the peak. Adam Good kept us safe. Adam Good will live a very long and happy life.
6) Frank Sherlock is also a very nice man. He told me about his glory days as a Golden Gloves champion. One of his sparing partners had a mean hammer hit. Another sparing partner was training for the olympics. It was good to have a boxer among us.
7) Philly at La Tazza was also good (see note # 1)
8) Philly after La Tazza: in the early morning, down some sidestreet, while swigging whiskey and talking about the relationship between happiness and ethics, Ken Rumble, Marco Marconium, and Chris V. witnessed a speeding SUV take out four side mirrors. crunching plastic like gunshots. We encouraged a young sprightly fella to run after the SUV. Fifteen minutes later he was back with the license plate number. Chris took out his handy notebook and wrote nice notes to the cars. Posted the license #.
>why we stopped?????