1) Ed Dorn's Gunslinger Book III The Winterbook (Frontier Press)
2) Rodrigo Toscano's The Disparities (Green Integer)
3) Theresa Hak Kyung Cha's Dictee
4) Lauren Fairbanks' Muzzle Thyself (Dalkey Archive Press)
5) Clark Coolidge's Mesh
also recently acquired:
1)Bruce Andew's Give Em Enough Rope
2) Geraldine Monk's -Inter-REGNUM (Creation Press. I've devoured this twice already. Delicious. Hopkins+objectivist+Vorticist/Primitivist)
3) Louis Zukofksy's A (University of California Press. This will be a continual project for quite a while)
4) Mark Scroggins' Louis Zukofsky and the poetry of Knowledge (fascinating so far)
Also, got an email from John Lowther of the Atlanta Poets Group.
Check out some of the AGP performing on the radio:
scroll over to sunday then down to the sunday special (7-9). its
a 2 hours show with lots of apg recordings and it will be gone as soon
as the next sunday special comes around.