(re)created (bigger, better, faster)

I learned a lot this weekend

Especially about my life

The Atlanta Poets Group reminded me why art matters

There really is a difference between college poetry scenes and scenes outside the university (non career poets for one thing)

It was nice to finally meet Laura Carter in person

We spent some good time discussing the ceiling

The Eyedrum was a terrific space

A big warehouse with some fascinating art

It was a paradise at the home of John, Tracy, and Randy. Books everywhere

Some real jewels and some good trades

John Lowther is one hell of an intense and genuine fellow

Randy Prunty traded some Maurice Scully for my copy of Perhaps This is A Rescue Fantasy. YES!!!!

We all got a big packet of AGP books

I am very excited to dive in

But first I have to read 120 English 101 essays on waste/efficiency, "my generation," and some essays on William Burroughs

Athens was a blast

I enjoy drinking again

I am too much in my head

I need to move out of my head

A little too much self-loathing

I've got to get out of my room and talk to people

Socializing can revitalize me

I don't want to be a hermit anymore

Sabrina, Kristen, and Brian were great hosts

Sabrina Orah Mark was intense

I wanna check out her Babies

Check out our performance from Athens here (thanks Didi):

LUCIFER POETICS GROUP IN ATHENS

Also, here is an audio file of the Lucifer Poetics Group in Baltimore last summer (thanks Matthew Shindell):

LUCIFER POETICS GROUP IN BALTIMORE