I have accepted the DOS position and i am supposed to sign the contract on Monday. I am a bit worried though. I was just offered a job at a college in Elblag as well (north part of Poland not far from the Baltic Sea). The college would also pay 4000 zl and a free flat but the job would not start until October so I would have two months of no work.
I am certainly more interested in teaching at a college or university than a management position. Much more interested. But the college position is not teaching literature so it is not that ideal. I just want to meet some writers and thinkers and artists at some point.
I hope I made the right decision.