Quick poem from my notebook

AMASRA


the dijinns are relative
this is affecting a lot of people
near you
a good wonderful
kismet
toss yr hair
squeeze me
off
check that fish
with lungs

*****************************************

i met your moods
out to lunch
spices of the black sea
fish with coca cola
a tinkling of knives
that mountain
made pregnant
with Zeusfog

*****************************************
you were an armful
slipping out the balcony
the flies won’t
leave me alone
i’ve an inkling
to become
a beach bum

*****************************************
I’m accessible but
difficult
pardon
yon
girl sd
and took
my green
lighter

*****************************************
the girl behind her has a hiccup laugh
sucking out to blow in
or the other way
around
and ah kuh
she says
out of nowhere
“true blue”
and her friend says
“higher”
and then its sayumbabayakma
or something like
suzzie got magic
this is Turkish
homophonics
Kolay gelsin