from the notebook (Italian section of Primitive Pianos)

15-11-2010

Trieste Train Station

signs:

MAXIMILLIAN RESIDENCE
JOLLY CAVOUR
ROMA
ALLA POSTA

Elisabetta statue
supplicants and muses
she has a perfect
rump
plus two plucked breasts
bearded man beside her
in old age
but still sporting
a six pac
this is halfway
to December
and the light
fuck it
who cares about the light

-----------------------------------------------

these are collapsible sticks
booooooooooooooooooooooooo
-----------------------------------------------

where in the world
to watch
it go
it's not so bad
to feel my vision
slippin
out of focus
it's hard enough to live
slinging rocks
at the riptides
i offer you survival
shut up
if you're not nervous anymore
gonna take it down
to the wire
it ain't hard to hold
it's not so bad
-----------------------------------------------

flash memory:

we were love
boning
in yr parked car
near a delicatessen
not far
from the Irish pub
without an inside
toilet

-------------------------------------------------
i've lost my zapikanka




24-11-10

Trieste, Doggie Park


I'm yr father's mother
lick my nipples
I'm growing
up strangly
plus scroungely
we're all here
giant little monsters
to feed
if i am lost it's only
for a little while
all past efforts
buried
in our stomachs
sneezing out the seasonings
noli me tangelo
POMP ROAST
earnest driven
been down here
day after day
this template
is not my heart
piggy toenail
has split again
change my changling
darling
i'm a quick wet
with street-wide eyes
calling for you
everywhere
I'm not a fat house
cat
i'm not a poisoned
rat
butterchrist mouth
all told
i have no after-
taste
in head shape voiceskin
this is my kin
in their very own
private BORA
give me a beat
make mock
of neither beast
nor foul
praise the winter
plum
no trinkets
no poems
mistakes tread their own
grace
in this valley of fish
eyes
feast on nooks
my veined one