Skip to main content

from the notebook (Italian section of Primitive Pianos)

21st November 2010

Pancakes provide solidity. Syrup is my get-up. Rain drips from the light swinging from a wire in the centre of the street. The bora is returning. My bum is cold please close
the window.

Hello world hello
i've tried to re-up
my realities
are short lived
i've not lived
a story

Mew is playing on my broken headphones. Have you met someone have you touched
the bottom? My stomach is regaining its flora and fauna. This is November 21. It's time to switch the station. Often I am permitted to return to a made place that is mine enfolded in all thought wherefore fall all hosts. A disturbance of words within words whose secret we see often. I can't believe your hands are so cold. I can't believe you're still playing this game.

Hello home
hello
you are being
oh so very
esoteric

swimming to the sound of clouds my partner does headstands in the front room with
a golden retriever. she is listening to something on her headphones. last night I dreamt of a snake. I had to enter the basement of a building to find my lost clothes. The basement was flooded. My clothes were on the other side of the river. A snake coiled into a U
covered both sides of the river. This is my ego. I dove in without clothes and the snake squeezed me. I sank. I awoke.

hello
tiny bird brain

Comments

link wheel said…
Fantastic publish! This might aid a lot of people find out about this matter. Do you want to incorporate video clips along with these? It could undoubtedly assist out. Your reason was spot on and owing to you; I probably will not have to describe every little thing to my pals. I can merely direct them here. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good supply like this.

Popular posts from this blog

poets reading poets

There are on A now: Andrews, Antin, Apollinaire, Ashbery


A project from the Atlanta Poetry Group. Check it:

http://atlantapoetsgroup.blogspot.co.uk/

The Poetry of Tao Lin

Another Ireland by Robert Archambeau

This review really hit it for me. I recently read Maurice Scully's _Livelihood_ and Geofrey Squires _Untitled and Other Poems_ is on deck (I love that baseball term. It is baseball, right?)

I think this is from The Nortre Dame review, but I found it via goofle (I mean google).


Another Ireland: Part Two
Maurice Scully, The Basic Colours. Durham, UK: Pig Press, 1994.
Geoffrey Squires, Landscapes and Silences. Dublin: New Writers' Press, 1996.
Catherine Walsh, Idir Eatortha and Making Tents. London: Invisible Books, 1996.

By Robert Archambeau

I began the first half of this article (Notre Dame Review #4) by mentioning some of the limits to the legendary hospitality Ireland has shown to its poets. If you arrive in Ireland from any point of departure outside of Eastern Europe, you will indeed find a public far more willing than the one you left behind to grant poets the recognition all but the most ascetic secretly crave. However, this hospitality has never extended to Irish poets w…