Skip to main content

slightly older (unfinished)

15 December 2010

under the salty moon
full on pizza
with salty dough
people commin
outta train station
with wheels
sunday returns
gone thicker
gone thinner
gone itchy
with winter
and doghairs
yr sentiments
are nice but not surprising
ideas are sand
in my bathing trunks
which i don't own
i was due to return
to Turkey but here
I am planning for London
i am that
perky little pug
barking at shadows
i am here
and have no proxy
hungry angry
winter blues
for fools
p is for press
cocky breeze
spikes my nipples
because changes
into something else
a supreme bark
nuthin always left
but everything
going up
going down
which floor
which paino
non parka Italiano
I'll tell you stories
of suspended animation
blues and cheap shampoo
awoke from dreams
take notes under headings


Turkish homophonics

gunay ik su jack . . . su jack larda . . . ye mes sek es del lay
jay hitch yamma yok
chok chu sick lay
cha shamba gun day
a vet var

Comments

link wheel said…
I used to be wondering what's up with that bizarre gravatar??? I know 5am is early and I am not looking my best at that hour, however I hope I don't appear to be this! I'd nonetheless make that face if I am asked to do 100 pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.
linkwheel said…
Have you ever considered including a little bit bit more than simply your ideas? I imply, what you say is essential and everything. However its obtained no punch, no pop! Maybe should you added a pic or two, a video? You may have such a extra highly effective weblog if you let folks SEE what youre speaking about instead of simply studying it. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good supply like this.

Popular posts from this blog

poets reading poets

There are on A now: Andrews, Antin, Apollinaire, Ashbery


A project from the Atlanta Poetry Group. Check it:

http://atlantapoetsgroup.blogspot.co.uk/

The Poetry of Tao Lin

Another Ireland by Robert Archambeau

This review really hit it for me. I recently read Maurice Scully's _Livelihood_ and Geofrey Squires _Untitled and Other Poems_ is on deck (I love that baseball term. It is baseball, right?)

I think this is from The Nortre Dame review, but I found it via goofle (I mean google).


Another Ireland: Part Two
Maurice Scully, The Basic Colours. Durham, UK: Pig Press, 1994.
Geoffrey Squires, Landscapes and Silences. Dublin: New Writers' Press, 1996.
Catherine Walsh, Idir Eatortha and Making Tents. London: Invisible Books, 1996.

By Robert Archambeau

I began the first half of this article (Notre Dame Review #4) by mentioning some of the limits to the legendary hospitality Ireland has shown to its poets. If you arrive in Ireland from any point of departure outside of Eastern Europe, you will indeed find a public far more willing than the one you left behind to grant poets the recognition all but the most ascetic secretly crave. However, this hospitality has never extended to Irish poets w…