Skip to main content

from smashing time!

video

Comments

link wheel said…
I was questioning what is up with that bizarre gravatar??? I do know 5am is early and I'm not wanting my finest at that hour, but I hope I don't seem like this! I would nonetheless make that face if I am asked to do a hundred pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.
linkwheel said…
I used to be wondering if you want to be a guest poster on my web site? and in trade you may include a link your submit? Please reply whenever you get a chance and I will ship you my contact particulars - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good supply like this.
sim so dep said…
It?s really great post..I have read a number of posts of yours, but this is the one that I like the most. So expecting some more ideas from your side.I would like to appreciate your work and would like to tell to my friends.Thanks for sharing;

Popular posts from this blog

poets reading poets

There are on A now: Andrews, Antin, Apollinaire, Ashbery


A project from the Atlanta Poetry Group. Check it:

http://atlantapoetsgroup.blogspot.co.uk/

The Poetry of Tao Lin

Another Ireland by Robert Archambeau

This review really hit it for me. I recently read Maurice Scully's _Livelihood_ and Geofrey Squires _Untitled and Other Poems_ is on deck (I love that baseball term. It is baseball, right?)

I think this is from The Nortre Dame review, but I found it via goofle (I mean google).


Another Ireland: Part Two
Maurice Scully, The Basic Colours. Durham, UK: Pig Press, 1994.
Geoffrey Squires, Landscapes and Silences. Dublin: New Writers' Press, 1996.
Catherine Walsh, Idir Eatortha and Making Tents. London: Invisible Books, 1996.

By Robert Archambeau

I began the first half of this article (Notre Dame Review #4) by mentioning some of the limits to the legendary hospitality Ireland has shown to its poets. If you arrive in Ireland from any point of departure outside of Eastern Europe, you will indeed find a public far more willing than the one you left behind to grant poets the recognition all but the most ascetic secretly crave. However, this hospitality has never extended to Irish poets w…