smashing Time (in progress)

site specific . . . environment specific . . . time specific . . . music specific . . . and so on . . .

first take no revisions from notebook . . . 6.30PM-6.45PM . . . Tues 29th March . . .



Balloons

*****

I’ve got a little hill with little green men and green tanks
in the hills of Milton Keynes

a bottle of pop
&
a bumble bee

summer ’83

*****
Peter Tooth is delightfully
sane
(Jubilee Line. Wembley to Kings Cross)

*****

the boy scouts of America
yeeeeeeeee
still smiling into gorge
way to dry lake
to blow off bottle rockets
with little red white blue flags

******
wee boy bat
in back-
seat

santa on dash

2 galloons

of coca cola

hershey’s kiss
twinkling in moonlight

unwrap what you got

i’m itchy in eyelids

*****

the lizards are still
waiting
in Vegas

******
man leans over
notebook
on tube
from Wembley to King’s Cross
as I write what woman
across said

******

ah cretins

goodbye

such clarity come

help you
, the horrors ,

*******

my scum is so so
deep
skanky

lovebottom

I’m taking

my hat off

it’s almost a midsummer

night’s

popcorn

popping

on the apricot tree

adios!

ego!

SPLASH!

******

we’re all together

at Wet N’ Wild

but you do not

remember

stay, o, stay

amid the hideous faces

hidden

behind
balloons balloons balloons

BALLOONS

******

now i’ve found

the poem

it’s called Balloons

uhhhhgh

so quickly

hop into magnetic field

balloons contain

lolly’s

and clowned out voices

I can do it, too

this is where

we want to go

to the b-day party

or the hot dog party

the balloons in Elblag

northern Poland

near station

a room of cheeseburgers

squeeze into

how do you feel

what do you think

balloons

******

you’ve heard the poem
you’ll love the glove

this is the passage of the arkvark

*****

thank you

steamy

*****

I’m squeezing my head thru

a hole

in the wall

you’re the wall

or I’m the wall

yr wall or my wall

it’s your head

head+hole

hole+head

we’re all in

THIS

together!