from Fractured Burps (in Progress)

Marchmont Street Soaps


02890446574


via hand signals outside the window


sucking the tips of impertinent fingers


you get A to B


huskypoint


I have a big appetite for love


sleeping on the floor on the sofa


a number of fixed positions


he was just complaints


NVQ’s


what am I?


she got Spanish two months ago


when she was born


I turned it down


what can I pour THIS into?


silver flashes


the flapping bellies of fishes


no more Eng Lit Krits


lookin to find your click thing


women do it more


you can use your imagination


obviously wanting to get the money from IT


three years


I can’t afford IT but I can write IT down


ahhh shucks


beer and the good stew in the gardens


gum brothers vitch vitch


what do You want from ME?


short shorts in Russell Square


let’s get rich IN SPIRIT

Labels: , ,